Bareksten Botanical Gin 1l
Bareksten Botanical Gin, produced in the Norwegian distillery Oss Craft Distillery, draws inspiration from its homeland. It represents the essence of Norway, both in taste and character. This gin is an absolute festival of flavors, it consists of 26 botanical ingredients - 19 of which are from Norway.
Among the botanical ingredients known to us are: juniper, coriander, blueberries, seeds of paradise, fennel, wild rose, lime peel, rose flowers, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, angelica, lemon and orange peel, iris, rhubarb, anise, nutmeg, red clover, lavender, chamomile, arnica mint flowers, elderberry flowers and lingonberry. The base spirit for Bareksten Botanical Gin is Norwegian potato. Produced in small batches, each bottle is individually numbered.
Bareksten Botanical Gin is loved for its earthy, spicy, pine and oak flavors. It tastes fresh, with a hint of juniper, fruit and spices. It is dry and complex, with a floral scent of citrus and cinnamon. The finish ends with an explosion of cumin that lingers with a menthol-like intensity long after a sip.
We recommend combining with the tonic: Fever Tree Indian Tonic, Fever-Tree Mediterranean.
As garnish, it is perfect: orange peel, lingonberry, kumquat
Winner of many prestigious awards:
- Gold - Global Gin Master 2022
- Gold - London Spirits Competition 2022
- Masters Medal - The Gin Masters 2021
- Gold - Singapore Competition 2021
- Double Gold - San Francisco World Spirits Awards 2021
- Gold - Shoun Japan Spirits Competition - 2020
- Gold - thefiftybest.com - 2020Gold - Best Norwegian London Dry - World Gin Awards 2020
- Best in Catergory - San Francisco World Spirits Awards 2020
- Double Gold - Best London Dry Gin - San Francisco World Spirits Awards 2020
- Gold - The Gin Masters 2019 Gold - The Gin Masters Asia 2019
- Silver - The Gin Masters Asia 2018
- Silver - Melbourne International Spirits Competition 2018
- Gold - Design and Packaging - International Spirits Challenge 2018
- Gold - Best Norwegian London Dry Gin - World Gin Awards 2018
- Gold - Gin - Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America 2018
- Gold -Best International Gin number 1 of 92 - Norwegian Financial Times 2017
- Gold - The Gin Masters 2017
- Double Gold - Gin - San Francisco World Spirits Awards 2017
- Bronze - Packing - International Wines and Spirits Competition 2017
- Silver - Gin Contemporary Style - International Wines and Spirits Competition 2017
- Bronze - London Gin Super Premium - International Spirits Challenge 2017
- Spices (coriander, cardamom, angelica, cumin, anise, nutmeg)
|Botanical ingredients||26 (among others: juniper berries, citrus, lavender, chamomile, iris, rhubarb, cinnamon)|
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
Please be advised that we do not take any action to ensure that the opinions in the store come only from people who have purchased the product.